After surviving a round of stomach sickness and ache, I am now feeling even better than normal, and ready to spring our project to the next level, up a level level. We have made great strides as a group over the past few days - and am happy to be working on team efficiency with Gabby, Katie and Jane. Our stand, from previous pictures -of dirt and bricks - is now a beautiful level cement stand. We were even able to bring storage containers there. We strapped poly tanks to the roof and meandered through traffic, careful not to take out an innocent motorbiker or two on sharp turns. We made the trips without completely losing our supplies and no one was hurt! We collected alum and chlorine for use in the water filtration process and now have two women overseeing the project. They seem very interested and motivated in this new water business in their village and I am very confident working with them far into the future. Excited about the new opportunity, they learned quickly and days were happy. Specifically, alum is used to settle out the particulate matter found in our turbid dugout water. This is usually harmless material but can sometimes contain trace amounts of bacteria - and always contributes to a poor taste. Chlorine is then used as the final disinfectant step to remove E.coli and fecal coliform so that water is pure and good on the human body! water borne diseases and stomach bugs make everyone pretty functionless. Once we felt content with the new water system and management we were once again in front of our wise chief and queen mother. This time with the news that we would be distributing safe storage containers to the village of 73 households. 73 buckets, 73 lids, 73 spickets. It's nice to see genuine enthusiasm and eagerness for help and something new.